Friday, June 09, 2006

Updates:

Ok some road trip tips for yah here. First and update. I am changing my training log to my “Race Reports”. Just to make things a bit more stream lined on the page and my coach isn’t real excited about me having my training up for all to see. I don’t see it as a big deal and I leave out most key details but… still he says so, and I… really can’t keep up with it anyway. I think it will be easier to navigate so check that out.
I have had a lot of questions from my clients and friends. about training for the B2B ride in Boston, the MS 150, and other mega rides around the country… I have a new “training program” for just that. Check them out!

Road trip: drive to CO. stop over in the Midwest for a wedding, a little riding and lots o’ partying! A few tips on road tripping. And I am not giving these tips as the know it all driving guru, but more as I am learning from my mistakes/Discoveries and passing them on to you. *Ohio has very dangerous drivers. Red states??...
*You can’t flirt your way out of a speeding ticket no matter how attracted you think the female motorcycle cop is to you.
*If driving for long duration at once take naps. The implementation of rumble strips these days on the side of roads and before tolls or major turns makes this a very reasonable thing to do. and Pennsylvania is a huge state!!
*Most people on the interstate don’t know what a double pace line is and you will most likely get the finger, along with some crazy flailing hand motions and empty coke cans thrown at you. *If you mix the right amounts of coffee, Red Bull, Coke and a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy’s , than hang you legs out the window of your car with the cruise control at 85MPH or higher it feels like your flying!
All for now I will relay some more info on the BIGGER states to come.

No comments: