Saturday, August 18, 2007

Road Trip











Well it been a long season. yet it has really flown by. ramping up the coaching biz, buying a home and early season goals have made this year really cruise.




In the beginning of a looooooong trip to New England now. I have some wedding obligation first on the priority list then it will be a great chance to see some friends and my parents.


My racing legs have all but left me now, weakness and fatigue seem to be winning the late season fight. BUT...


I’ll give it the old EK 110%. hopefully i can do some thing at GMSR but I’m not holding my breath.


Bad attitude you say? maybe? but maybe not... just being realistic. I have some good plans starting to form in the brain for next season. some racing oriented some not. either way life is still beautiful.


isn't it...

No comments: