Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Crit racing


The race this week was better than 2 weeks ago. With a bit of a cold coming on I wasn't sure how well I would go...

As you can see from the pic we did get to the sharp end of the race a few times. however with our key man having 130 miles and a 3rd place in his legs from the day before we missed the move. with 4 Toyota United guys in the move and 4 more or so still in the pack in was turning into a "how race critieriums clinic". I did get up front to chase with Stefano for a while but at 30 MPH I can only ride for so long with 1 other guy. After my futile attempts Tommy D. put the hurt on and brought the move back to a within striking distance but it was to late our hour of fun was over.

Not a bad weekend over all Jim “the man” Mohan scored a 3rd place on sat in a rather stacked field. And while we didn’t hit the podium on Easter Sunday we raced well as a team and showed promise for the rest of the summer!

No comments: