here's the details:
Train like a pro for a week in Boulder, CO.
Welcome to the 2008 Fall edition of the EK Endurance Coaching advanced cycling camp. During the 5 days of concentrated training in Boulder, CO you will ride some of the most classic rides in the US. See the most amazing vistas and get in some of the best, most effective training ever! This is a great opportunity for anyone training for late season races, like Silverman, IM AZ, IM Hawaii, late season RR like the Everest challenge stage race or to build base for cyclo cross. Or… lets face it, for those who just love to ride!!
Included in this camp:
1. Hotel accommodations, including breakfast and pool
2. Full Soigneurs support through out every ride. Food, drink, extra clothing, mechanical support.
3. Nightly analysis of your ride and training consultation by the coaches.
4. Massage (30’) every night by a pro team soigneurs, Jeff Cole.
5. Infinit Nutrition, (nutrition sponsor) free product and discounts for you after camp. 6. Free Schwag from our other sponsors.
7. Guest pro rider will join us for a day of training.
8. Boulder, CO. you ask for more than that!!
Dates and Itinerary
· September 7th to the 12th 2008
· Sunday, Sept 7th arrive at DIA airport.
· Mon. Sept. 8th. Morning briefing and breakfast. Ride 3 hr.
· Tue. Sept. 9th Mountain. ride 4+ hr.
· Wed. Sept. 10th Mountain ride 4+ hr.
· Thursday Sept. 11th Mountain ride 3-4 hr.
· Fri. camp debriefing, short ride, depart.
You should be comfortable riding for 3 or more hours a day for several days in a row. Be an accomplished pack rider in all types of terrain. Know how to take care of your self on the bike in bad weather conditions, rain cold, heat. Be able to change a flat and do simple on the road repairs. Most importantly have a good sprit! While you need to be an advanced cyclist to participate in this camp you should be searching to get there. This is NOT a camp for the beginner or novice athlete.
Flights not included.
We will be making 1 or 2 pick ups at Airport. There is also a shuttle for off time flights.
Deposit of $350 will hold your spot.
Contact Eric to find out about discount for Boulder area athletes or athletes not needing housing.
$1100 (Register before 8/25/08)
Eric's contact info at right.