Sunday, July 30, 2006

Salida Omnium: Salida, Co

Salida is nestled, in the Rocky Mountains. It sits at about 7000 ft. with many peaks all around that stretch up to 14000 ft. it is a truly magnificent area. The TT was on Friday evening. start time. 7:25.00. after getting there early, checking into my lofty hotel at 9000 feet. (that ought to be good for the recovery)
check out teh race report...

my results were less than i had hoped for. I finished out of the top 20, out of the top 50% in fact. Which was a bit disappointing. I have not had a chance to obsess over the results yet but I am pretty sure a rear disk wheel would have giving me 20-30 seconds. And I lost around 1 minute to the winner so… again I am the last one to make excesses and I haven’t really had the time to mull over the race and the results yet. But I will…

No comments: