Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Up Date

Sorry for the lack of posts. Things have been busy dispite the late time of year for all of us.

Cyclocross is fully underway! yes it is. I have been hitting the group ride in Boulder a bit but don't think I will make any races... so sad. But you never know? we'll see how the energy is in November...

Ironman Hawaii is complete and what a race it was! We had several EN and PTS clients there and kicking some major butt! Even Local, Boulder age grouper, Mark, led the field for a long while. No not his age group field I mean EVEYONE! Nice work dude.

Ironman Florida is looming now and lots of folks headed that way. Check it out HERE. We are excepting good things.

On a personal update I am headed down to the Silverman ½ Ironman. Where I will have the pleasure of going toe to toe with Chris (Maca) McCormick, 2007 ironman world champion. I am going to start a pool as to how much time he can put on me in the short 1.2 mile swim. Will start at 5 minutes and up go up from there.
My training for a long distance tri late in the season after a full road season is always interesting. Lots of strengths and huge, huge weaknesses. Race report should be entertaining at best. Find out more about the Silverman race HERE. Very hilly I hear. I will drop a training article in here on "my" training for the race soon. as well as a post race report.

EK in the news. A few links HERE and an article on Active.com soon as well.

New sponsor: Concepts by Gail. She is just getting things started with the business but she has been making items for me for a while. Custom items, made exclusively for you. Practical or gifts. Some things that have been made for me in the past: Arm warmers, Winter hats, area rugs, blankets, covers for the back of my car, bike bags, wheel bags and new newest creation soon to arrive, cover for our out side AC unit. Protecting it from the Colorado winter. SWEET!!!

No comments: